Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Action after adding to cart no longer works after update

Split: Action after adding to cart no longer works after update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Cal.97
    Participant

Hello, I have the same problem since the 7.0 update.

When I add a product from a product file, the side basket does not open anymore.
    However, it works fine in the case of a pop up or when I add the product from the category page.

I have already uninstalled all plugins, deleted all modifications made on the theme…
    Nothing has changed.

I think it’s from the update because I have another site still on version 6 and it works fine.

Could you help me to solve my problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Cal.97
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your answer.

Following the 7.0 update, there seems to be an AJAX problem on my product sheets.

I have selected the opening of the cart after the addition to the cart in the theme settings. Also, I have activated the AJAX add to cart in the settings of the product pages.

The problem occurs only on the “Add to cart” button in the top of the product (next to the images).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 411680. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it doesn’t work for you.

Kind Regards

Cal.97
    Participant

Thank you for your promptness.
    I can’t find the corresponding patcher.

I only have the 410404 patcher

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Make sure that you are running the latest version of the theme 7.0.2

Kind Regards

Cal.97
    Participant

Problem solved.

Thank you very much for your help! 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Split: Action after adding to cart no longer works after update’ is closed to new replies.