Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Add to cart option not working sometimes

Split: Add to cart option not working sometimes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

phidiasboud
    Participant

Hello, having the same issue…have you found a solution for this ? thank you in advance for any advices

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

phidiasboud
    Participant

Hi team, i have deactivated all the plugins except these ones mentioned and i found that the plugin WooCommerce Direct Checkout was the issue…once deasable i have this message ” this.get_currency() is undefined” on the checkout card (attached the screenshot). Can you please advise ? Thank you in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have not tested the plugin with Woodmart and we cannot guarantee the full compatibility.
    Please consider using the Woocommerce builder of WoodMart allowing to create custom templates for product pages and other functional pages that are not editable by default. Woocommerce builder is the inbuilt functionality widget included in the builder you use on the site.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)