Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Changes visible in Elementor but not front end.

Split: Changes visible in Elementor but not front end.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

vyn
    Participant

Hello,
    i have the same issue. The changes are shown in Elementor, but not all in Frontend, if i not logged in.
    Some changes are shown, some not. Console shows, that some .css are not found in uploads-Folder, but the shortcode is also not shown on start-Page. On a self generated Site, all changes are shown.
    This must be an issue with the starting page…
    Kind Regards
    Michael

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor (if you have Elementor Pro, please deactivate it as well)
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

vyn
    Participant

Hello Elise,

thanks for reply. I have deactivate each plugin on itsself, but the problem is still there.

The problem is only on the startpage and therefore it could be no problem with the plugins – perhaps only the Plugin which is used on the startpage.

If i change the startpage in WordPress, it is changed, if i am logged in, but not if i am not logged in…

Kind Regards
    Michael

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

In addition, provide the screen and elements as well as the steps so that I could reproduce the probelm.

Best Regards

vyn
    Participant

Hello Elise,
    i have solved the issue. The site has to use SSL and https.
    Best Regards

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Split: Changes visible in Elementor but not front end.’ is closed to new replies.