Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Checkout not working

Split: Checkout not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fjduranr-7510
    Participant

Hi,
    I can’t tell when starts to fail, it was perfectly fine during the construction process, but I pressume it happened after plug ins updates. As you can see the page its blank, no matter what language you use.

https://motoexploremexico.com/finalizar-compra/
    https://motoexploremexico.com/en/checkout/

Hope you guys can help me fix this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

fjduranr-7510
    Participant

Hello,

I did what you ask, however with the Twenty Twenty theme is the same.
    Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If it doesn’t work with other themes then it is not something caused by WoodMart. Probably, you have some plugin conflict or error in the WooCommerce itself.

fjduranr-7510
    Participant

Hi,
    I was checking again, this time I dig a little bit deeper and I found that the problem its not the checkout page by itself, actually the problem is with the shopping cart, some times you can’t add products, that’s exactly when checkout page turns blank, because there’s no product in it. However, I keep trying and finally, when the product were added to the shopping cart the checkout page displays the information correctly but it freezes there with the spinning logo trying to load order details and credit card form. Another issue, suppose you have two items there, then you want to remove it, the shopping cart turns in blank page, you have to refresh to display your items again.
    Can you please take a look on it, you may have a clue about what’s going on with newer perspective.
    Regards,
    Francisco

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, check how it works with the default theme too. Firstly, you need to understand if the issue is caused by WoodMart or not.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)