Home Forums Space themes support forum Split: Child theme Tethys

Split: Child theme Tethys

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

PD11
    Participant

I managed to add a -marge to the image, which resolves the issue (however it’s not the ideal solution).

I’m also facing another issue – the images in the carrousel are not clickable and I can’t find an option to fix this. Can you help you? Link is in the extra info box.

Thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

PD11
    Participant

Sure, check extra info box

PD11
    Participant

By the way – if you are going to check the settings, could you also check why I can’t edit the icons and the size guide in the product template? Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but I can’t edit it. See screenshot!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Please update the theme to the latest update, clear all cache and recheck the issue.

2. You need to edit the product via page builder because it is description of the product, therefore, it is editable directly through the product, here is a video with more details: https://take.ms/urSVi

Kind Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Luke,

1. thanks! It is working now

2. I know I can edit it per product, but that does not make sense. I don’t want to edit each product seperately ;). I need to edit te template, so all products have by default the same icons / standard text. Now the icons that are in the template are useless for me, so I need to change them. There should be another way, right?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

2. In this case, if you want the same content for all products, I suggest you 2 ways:

1. Use the “Before Add To Cart” or “After Add To Cart” areas for showing any HTML block which will be available for all products. It is situated in Theme Settings -> Single product -> Add to cart: https://take.ms/jkK4V

2. Instead of the “Description” tab you can define an “Additional” tab that will be available for all products as well (Theme Settings -> Single product -> Tabs).

https://take.ms/3aNzF

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I’m sorry, but this is not what I meant.

I’m going to setup multiple product templates, so each template will be used for a number of products (say 50 products). When a product template is assigned to the right products, I only want to change some basic content like description and text. So the product template should also contain rich content such as info boxes, images etc in the description field, so I only have to edit some text and images per product instead of building it from scratch every time.

Is that possible? Or what is the best approach for this?

I also have a question about adding columns below the add to cart button in the product template. I’d like to show 2 info boxes next to each other, but than I need 2 columns. How can I do this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

PD11
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I think I already have a solution for the first ‘problem’. I understand that the ‘description’ tab can’t be edited in a product template. I found out that I can just copy the column from 1 product to another, so this basically helps a lot to copy the content and edit it.

I also managed to add another inner section / column for the 2nd question.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great! So it means that the issue is resolved?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

PD11
    Participant

Yes indeed! If I have more questions, I’ll create a new topic

PD11
    Participant

Hi Lukas,

Sorry one more question:)

Does the theme support Elementor Pro? I’d like to add custom icons, but I need Elementor Pro to do this.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, the theme supports Elementor Pro.

If there’s anything else we can do, please get in touch.

Kind Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Luke,

Thanks, I’ve bought Elementor Pro and it’s working good.

Got one more question which I can’t figure out. I’ve set a customer header for the product page. I’d like to increase the font size of the menu / main navigation on desktop. When I change the size in the settings (Typography / Main Navigation), nothing changes. I bet there is another setting or I’m looking at the wrong place. Could you please help out?

In the private content the link to the product page. Thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please navigate to Appearance -> Menus and set that menu as a main: https://take.ms/3Cvr0

Then resave Theme settings and check the issue again.

Kind Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I’ve tried that and set the ‘main navigation’ font to 25px, but nothing changes unfortunately. Any other tips how to do this?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Luke,

Sure, please do so. Could you please also check how to change the font size of:

– Category page title
    – Category H2 content titles

I tried to do this in the theme settings as well (Typography / Advanced), but nothing changes on front end. I’ve added a link of a category page with content in the extra info.

Thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable the server cache for the proper testing?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I just disabled edge caching (I use Kinsta hosting), but I can’t disable site cache. I can only change cache expiration.

Let me know if this is sufficient, otherwise I have to contact Kinsta support.

PD11
    Participant

Hi Luke,

Did you manage to look into the issues with styling?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry for my delayed response.

I send that issue to the developers team and they will investigate that issue as fast as possible.

Please hold patience with us. I will let you know about the issue.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After we looked into the situation, we found that you show that menu via the “Menu” element, but the “Main navigation” area from Theme Settings (https://take.ms/piuTs) works only with the “Main menu” element from the header (https://take.ms/Ae7XN), so please define the menu from the header via the “Main menu” element and then recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Luke,

Thanks! I will take a look at that. And did you also look into my other questions?

Sure, please do so. Could you please also check how to change the font size of:

– Category page title
    – Category H2 content titles

I tried to do this in the theme settings as well (Typography / Advanced), but nothing changes on front end. I’ve added a link of a category page with content in the extra info.

thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please send me a screenshot of where the “Category page title” and “Category H2 content titles” are situated for a better understanding.

Kind Regards

PD11
    Participant

Sure! see extra info box

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you! The h2 title you can change by using the “style” attribute here: https://take.ms/FrFlN

Here is the result: https://take.ms/3zB6X

As for the category title, try to use the below code:

.tax-product_cat .xts-shop-tools .xts-title {
        font-size: 17px;
    }

Kind Regards

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)