Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: WoodMart 7.5 update

Split: WoodMart 7.5 update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Spensor
    Participant

I checked your site and the main header seems to be ok. In my site , the header size changed and the size was huge . I don’t recommend the update to anyone

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re here to help! To assist you more effectively, could you please provide additional details regarding the issues you’re experiencing? Including screenshots and a step-by-step guide to reproduce the problem on your website would greatly aid us in diagnosing and resolving the issue.

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,

Spensor
    Participant

Hey , i flushed my cache and the site was back to normal. It seems that it was a cache problem rather than the Theme so , thanks Xtemos team, you can close this thread or delete my comment. My site is Ok but yeah there is one major issue in performance , i have another site made in this theme as well , my page speed has dropped by 2%. Its a very very very small drop.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback. As for performance, our new update generally has less CSS code and many performance improvements. Maybe it depends on something else. Anyway, we will consider all feedback and do additional tests. If any issues are noticed, we will release a new update.

Spensor
    Participant

ok thanks guys . I have already asked my queries for that from that account. I’m ok for this one. Thanks guys.
    IF ANYONE IS FACING THE SAME ISSUE , JUST FLUSH THE CACHE

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Split: WoodMart 7.5 update’ is closed to new replies.