Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sticky add to cart button hiding when scroll the end of the page

Sticky add to cart button hiding when scroll the end of the page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

szokendo
    Participant

Hello,
    Sticky add to cart button on product page is hiding when I scroll the end of the page. How I can fix it? I mean desktop version.

It’s about class .wd-sticky-btn-show. Everything working well, its just about situation when scroll is on the end page.

Best regards

Hello,

Sorry but this is not an issue. This is how it works by default.

You can try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-sticky-btn {
        -webkit-transform: translate3d(0,0,0);
        transform: translate3d(0,0,0);
    }

This will make the button always visible without scrolling.

Best Regards

szokendo
    Participant

I need to change it. There is no rational reason for this button to hide when scrolling the end of the page. What is the dependency / where in the files is this rule / method set to hide the button in such a situation? It can be changed for sure.

Best regards.

Hello,

We will disable this “hide at the bottom” script in our next theme update.

Best Regards

szokendo
    Participant

Okay, thanks. So I’m waiting for information about next update.

Best Regards

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS,
    We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirm the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sticky add to cart button hiding when scroll the end of the page’ is closed to new replies.