Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sticky Navigation Category Menu Not Showing.

Sticky Navigation Category Menu Not Showing.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

tanzirrifat78456
    Participant

When Login Wp dashboard It’s showing but when a visitor visits the site the Category Sticky Navigation menu not showing

tanzirrifat78456
    Participant

When Login Wp dashboard It’s showing but when a visitor visits the site the Category Sticky Navigation menu not showing

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Your site is under construction, please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

tanzirrifat78456
    Participant

Please Check Now

tanzirrifat78456
    Participant

Actual Problem I told to u in the private content area. I provided you 2 screenshots. One of when I logged in wp dashboard and 1 is when a client visited my site. Backend ok but frontend not showing Sticky Navigation

tanzirrifat78456
    Participant

Anyone here?

tanzirrifat78456
    Participant

I solved my issues.

andreas-4917
    Participant

Hi tanzirrifat78456,

I have the same problem. How did you solve it?

tanzirrifat78456
    Participant

Look at Woodmart Theme Settings Maintenance mode on or off. If It’s on just do off it.

Hello,

Have you solved the issue?

Please let us know.

Best Regards

andreas-4917
    Participant

Hello, thank you tanzirrifat78456 but if Maintenance mode is on then the visitors doesn’t see anything but a maintenance page. So mine has always been set to Off.

My problem is that the header menu in some situations (in which I haven’t figured out yet) gets blank. No logo, menu links or anything shows. The rest of the page is showing fine but not the top menu. Just the white background. In that case I need to reload the page and sometimes close the browser window to get it back.

Have you heard about this before Elise?

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by andreas-4917.

tanzirrifat78456
    Participant

andreas-4917 Do u have use any cache plugin?

andreas-4917
    Participant

Yes, I use LiteSpeed Cache plugin. That was also my guess. The problem is I need a cache. So the best solution would be if there is a way to get around this without having to disable the whole cache plugin.

Hello,

Please contact plugin support they would help you to configure the plugin properly.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Sticky Navigation Category Menu Not Showing.’ is closed to new replies.