Home Forums WoodMart support forum stock order by default product archives and title on mobile

stock order by default product archives and title on mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dreaminvesthome
    Participant

Hello,
    Please 2 issues:

1. Is there a way to display by default products in stock order( bigger to smaller) in category list ?
    2. on MOBILE I would like to display only 1 or 2 lines of titles. I have made the settings in Theme settings but it is not working on mobile, only on desktop.
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Unfortunately, there is no such option in our theme and WooCommerce by default. It may require additional code customization or an extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

2. Please, send us your admin access so we can check your configuration.

Regards

dreaminvesthome
    Participant

BO added

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi dreaminvesthome,

I see the setting is applied on your site, please clear cache and double check https://prnt.sc/5Vv1JfH_MUt6

Regards,

carstationpremium
    Participant

Hi there,

I have the same request.

Could you please help me display by default the ‘in stock’ products first, in product archive?

Thank you in advance! 🙂

WP login in private content

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi carstationpremium,

It means you want to hide out of stock products? If it does, please navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Inventory and enable the “Hide out of stock items from the catalog” option: https://prnt.sc/F_fh2YsvXpfx

Regards,

carstationpremium
    Participant

hi again,

i don’t want to hide them. i just want to show up first in the list (by default sorting) the products that are in stock. please let me know if you got my point 🙂

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi carstationpremium,

Go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog > set the default product sorting by most recent.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)