Home Forums WoodMart support forum Styling messed up when entering from facebook mobile

Styling messed up when entering from facebook mobile

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

scott-7032
    Participant

Hi,

If i post a link to my site through my facebook page on mobile, the styling gets messed up when the site is shown through facebooks iframe type thing. I will attach a few example images. You can see its mainly things like buttons losing there padding and the pre header.

I will be doing a lot of facebook marketing so its a bit of a problem for me. Any way to fix it please ?

Thanks,

Scott.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

scott-7032
    Participant

Thankyou. I will paste the info below. The only other plugins are a caching plugin and a seo plugin. Feel free to disable them when you look but it is a live site so dont want to leave then disabled.

Another thing ive noticed is that the footer isnt showing on product pages. If you could have a look at that it would be most appreciated.

Thankyou. Scott.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off and see if it works.

Kind Regards

scott-7032
    Participant

Ok thanks. Just tried that and still the same unfortunately.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all these plugins temporarily so we can test this.

Kind Regards

scott-7032
    Participant

Ok all deactivated, thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested this using a few different mobile devices and it works well. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/d1b7c58ae62d0e06869b39c904a838b7

scott-7032
    Participant

Yes it works fine on mobiles. The issue is when going through facebook, facebook adds an iframe type thing which messes the layout up.

scott-7032
    Participant

and the footer isnt showing up on product pages, any idea how to fix that please ?

scott-7032
    Participant

Also if i add a link to one of my products on my facebook page, when users click the link through that link on a mobile they cant select a swatch, meaning they cant buy the product. So its a major problem.

its like facebook have there own browser when clicking links on a mobile through there facebook app.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by scott-7032.
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by scott-7032.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we tested it via Facebook browser on mobile devices.

scott-7032
    Participant

Weird as when i try on andriod all the styles are messed up and swatches are unclickable. Tried deleting the app cache aswell.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to test how it works on a few different devices to see if it is a device-specific issue.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)