Home Forums Space themes support forum Subject: Elementor Not Loading with WooCommerce and Slider Revolution Active

Subject: Elementor Not Loading with WooCommerce and Slider Revolution Active

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

azeezsodiq18
    Participant

<p>Hi XTEMOS Support Team,</p>

<p>I hope this message finds you well. I am experiencing an issue with Elementor not loading when using the Tethys – Fashion and Minimalism Theme alongside WooCommerce and Slider Revolution. Here are the steps I have taken so far to resolve the problem:</p>

<h3>Troubleshooting Steps Taken:</h3>

1. Update Everything: Ensured that WordPress, Elementor, WooCommerce, Slider Revolution, and the Tethys theme are all updated to their latest versions.
    2. Check for Conflicts:
      • Deactivate Other Plugins: Deactivated all other plugins except Elementor. If Elementor worked, reactivated each plugin one by one to identify any conflicts.
      • Switch Themes: Switched to the default WordPress theme, which allowed Elementor to work. This indicates the issue likely lies with the Tethys theme.
    3. Enable Safe Mode:
      • Went to Elementor > Tools > Safe Mode.
      • Activated Safe Mode and tried opening Elementor again.
    4. Increase PHP Memory Limit: Increased the PHP memory limit by adding the following line to wp-config.php:
      define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
    5. Check for JavaScript Errors: Opened the browser’s developer console (F12) to check for any JavaScript errors when trying to open Elementor, but found no specific clues.
    6. Enable Debugging:
      • Added the following lines to wp-config.php to enable debugging:
        define('WP_DEBUG', true);
        define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
        define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
      • Checked the debug.log file in the wp-content directory for errors.

<p>Despite these efforts, Elementor still does not load when the Tethys theme is active along with WooCommerce and Slider Revolution. I believe there may be a compatibility issue between the Tethys theme and these plugins. Could you please assist me in resolving this conflict? Any guidance or solutions you can provide would be greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>Thank you for your support and prompt attention to this matter.</p>

<p>Best regards,</p>

<p>Azeez<br>
    [email protected]</p>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request temporary admin access to the website to take a better look at the issue there.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)