Home Forums WoodMart support forum SUPPORT FORUM – EMAIL NOTIFICATION "TO"

SUPPORT FORUM – EMAIL NOTIFICATION "TO"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

When I get a notification from this forum, I see a strange email being in the “To” and myself not even in “CC” but in “Cci”. Why?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is how the support email notifications are configured. What exactly wrong there?

Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Artemos,

Thanks for the response. Well that’s not really clear why. The notification that your forum sends to me should normally be intended to me only. In consequence, I should be defined as the “To”.

Yet, I am not the “To”. I am only in copy of the email. Actually, I would understand being just in the “Cc” but I am not even in “CC”, I am in “CCi”

1) Why am I in CCi (hidden CC) ? Why am I not the only To ?

2) Can I know why this email “[email protected]” is the “To” ? This does not look very confidential for the data contained in the emails. This email has all the look like a spam email adress (at least that’s how I see it…)

3) Why are you using a regular “@gmail.com” account to manage the support emails ? Why aren’t using your domain “@xtemos.com” to manage your email (with a G Suite account for example) ?

Thanks a lot

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. It is how we configured our forum emails and it has no difference for you.

2. It is our email and we track and test forum notifications with that.

3. Why we can’t use Gmail for this purpose?

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

You can close this ticket, thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘SUPPORT FORUM – EMAIL NOTIFICATION "TO"’ is closed to new replies.