Home Forums WoodMart support forum support on nweslater translation + add to cart button after adding product

support on nweslater translation + add to cart button after adding product

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

craftech.ltd
    Participant

Hi,

need your help with 2 issues I am handling on my website.
    1. after I adding product to the cart, the cart button not allowing to add it again. I need to refresh the page. how can I fix it?
    2. when someone register to the nweslater the approval + mail is in English and I want to translate it. how can I do it?

thanks alot, CRAFTECH

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi craftech.ltd,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

Could you please record a video demonstrating issue? This will help our developers better understand the problem and find a suitable solution.

Kind Regards

craftech.ltd
    Participant

hi,
    attached the video with the issue – as you can see after one time adding product to cart the buttom become “blocked” and we cant add the product to cart again – only after refresh the page.

also, can you please assist with the newslater issue? how I can transltae the regestriation approval + mail? it send the mail in English and I want to change the language.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

craftech.ltd
    Participant

hi,
    attached the video again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi craftech.ltd,

Thanks for reaching to us.

1. You should deactivate all plugins (except Required Plugins) and then reactivate them one by one. This makes it very easy to isolate the plugin causing problems.

2. Regarding translation, please go through MC4WP settings to change the message.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)