Home Forums WoodMart support forum Support Request: Frequently bought together

Support Request: Frequently bought together

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

patrick.fischer
    Participant

Hey admins,

I am currently facing a issue with my online shop in which when trying to make a purchase on my product page, When you click on frequently bought together items and add to basket, it loads forever and doesn’t add until I refresh the page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

patrick.fischer
    Participant

Hey, Sent you login on private message. The deactivation of all plugins made no difference.

Could you check and advise?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t enter your dashboard using this account.

patrick.fischer
    Participant

It is a staged website for you to make changes, If I give you live access there is a small chance we could ruin our live side therefore we provided a staged side

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but we can’t enter your staging website dashboard, either.

patrick.fischer
    Participant

Attached in private message is the username and password

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry but we still can’t enter the dashboard.

patrick.fischer
    Participant

Can you please provide the reason so I can look into it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a screenshot of the error we get https://gyazo.com/37c4ecef8cffb0a42ac3d9b79ea6a784

patrick.fischer
    Participant

The username and password I sent you its to login to the WordPress backend in this instance put /admin at the end of the link and simply login via the admin panel.

If you face any other issues please don’t hesitate to get in touch but we need it sorted as soon as possible the issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still get the same error when trying to log in with the provided username and password.

Kind Regards

patrick.fischer
    Participant

THIS IS THE LOGIN ATTACHED

patrick.fischer
    Participant

I HAVE ATTACHED FULL INSTRUCTIONS

step1) go to https://baz9jg3-staging.myrdbx.io/wp-admin/
    step2) Use the login provided to access admin panel! if that doesn’t work I have sent you a backup login
    step 3) Login

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can fix it by applying patch # 598358. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)