Home Forums WoodMart support forum Support respond to my email

Support respond to my email

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

davidalfred4
    Participant

I sent a mail about 2days ago saying that the demo on my website is not completely installed. Some items were missing, which was why the client chose the theme because of the looks.

Yet someone from the support, Aizaz Imtiaz Awan, could not help me by saying things I didn’t understand and ignoring my emails. Is this how the support team works? I feel disappointed, and I want a swift response.

Thanks

Dave

Hello,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail attach some screenshots.
    Please do not contact me via email.

Best Regards.

davidalfred4
    Participant

Ok so I installed woodmart WordPress woo commerce theme. I chose mega electronic demo.
    After installation I realized that some of the products are not there however, I wanted all the products as seen on the demo.

Kindly check the screenshot below and help me reinstall the demo with all those products intact.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This is not possible to import all of the products from the demo. The products on the demo site are only for the demo purpose, you have to use and add your products to the site. You can not use the demo products on your site.

So, please create your own products on the site.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)