Home Forums WoodMart support forum SVG images dont display !!!

SVG images dont display !!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

marouane91
    Participant

Hi,

I recently put my website on a VPS and i have the 1.9 version of Woodmart. However there seems to be a problem with my SVG images inside the Visual composer, they’re not showing !

In the editing page, they are visible, but in the front page no SVG images are displayed, they all disapear. This problem only happens with SVG !

Could you help me please ?

Thank you in advance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong there. https://xtemos.com/forums/forum/woodmart-premium-template/

Regards

marouane91
    Participant

As requested, here are my credientials linked to my reply.

In the contact page located at (help center -> Contact US), you’ll find on the bottom right four blocs (information blocs) each one has an SVG icon but it doesn’t display.

Please be careful. Thank you for your great care.

Kindly.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that file_get_contents function for URLs is disabled on your server. You need to contact your provider and ask to enable this option.

marouane91
    Participant

Thank you so much for your reply, indeed that did solve my problem. Thank you for your great care.

If i may i have one last question regarding the PHP version that i should use for this theme, 5.6 or 7.1 which one is more stable and will make maybe the website better ?

Are there some extra advantages and features that will show if i choose one the versions ?

Thank you for your follow up.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Of course, it would be better to use PHP 7.1 as a faster version of the PHP. Our theme is fully compatible with it.

Regards

marouane91
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help. PHP 7.1 Duely noted.

Thanks again 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘SVG images dont display !!!’ is closed to new replies.