Home Forums WoodMart support forum Swatches as an image from product variations

Swatches as an image from product variations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

muhammadnabeel40
    Participant

HI, images added to variations featured not showing in swatches. the option [ Use images from product variations] is also enabled. how to show images for variation in swathces.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to enable the option ‘Use images from product variations’ in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Variable Products. Then, you need to add images for each variation while editing your product in Dashboard -> Products -> edit product.

Best Regards.

muhammadnabeel40
    Participant

i have enabled option and also added image for each variation still not showing image in swatches.

muhammadnabeel40
    Participant

i am sharing admin details incase you want to check

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated, and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

muhammadnabeel40
    Participant

I deactivated all the 3rd party plugins , but still facing same issue.

muhammadnabeel40
    Participant

Hi, Images started showing when I enabled Grid swatch attribute to display option in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Variable Products.
    But image are showing for some variation and other are still showing as text. see the screenshots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You should enable the Text swatches option if you have not uploaded the images for the attributes, then the image will auto load from the Product variation that you have uploaded for the product variations. If you will not upload the image for the variations in the product, then it will auto-change to the text. I have enabled the option from the attributes options: https://ibb.co/dDcktyK Now the images are showing fine on the frontend for color variations: https://ibb.co/ssQqNg9

Best

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)