Home Forums WoodMart support forum Swatches style (product filter)

Swatches style (product filter)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

designmono
    Participant

Hi,

There’s an option to choose between 4 swatches styles for product filters (Elementor).

Are these styles customizable in theme settings? Can’t seem to find anywhere.

Additionally, can we remove these styles from attributes that are set as “text swatch”? Those swatches look a little weird inside the dropdown. The filter should simply show a list of attribute names.

Thank you!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi designmono,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

Unfortunately, these are pre-defined styles and there are no settings to change. Regarding Text swatch, I kindly ask that you please provide me screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

designmono
    Participant

Please have a look at the screenshots where you can see how the dropdown looks like with and without custom CSS.

We’ve added CSS to make it look like the “simple” dropdown without swatches styling (just like the “Design” filter).

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi designmono,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

designmono
    Participant

Sure.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi designmono,

Please remove your Custom CSS from Theme Settings > Custom CSS https://ibb.co/qsk4C83 and add below code to make Swatches Text looks like simple dropdown:

[class*="wd-swatches"].wd-text-style-2 span.wd-swatch.wd-text {
    	box-shadow: none;
    }

Regards,

designmono
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt response.

Not sure what CSS you are referring to exactly, as the URL you shared doesn’t work. But we’ve removed all CSS related to swatches, so the code you sent does the trick. Just had to add some more styling so that it looks exactly like the “original” simple dropdown.

However, it would be very useful to completely disable swatches for certain filters. Hopefully you will add this feature in the future.

This topic can be closed now, thanks!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi designmono,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Swatches style (product filter)’ is closed to new replies.