Home Forums WoodMart support forum Tables in responsive pages

Tables in responsive pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

josh-6874
    Participant

I was expecting tables to stack in a single column in a responsive environmnent (in mobile screen, for example). However, it only shrinks the page to the given width, causing some multi-column tables to shrink to almost invisible scales. Can I change the responsive behaviour so that the tables are not only shrunken, but stacked into a single column? My other theme, Porto, does exactly that. See the private content for URL.

https://www.jmic.co.kr/dev/%EB%94%94%EC%A7%80%ED%84%B8-%EB%AF%B8%EB%8B%88-%EC%88%98%EB%B0%95-%EB%B9%84%ED%8C%8C%EA%B4%B4-%EB%8B%B9%EB%8F%84%EA%B3%84-pal-hikari-33-mini/

• This topic was modified 2 days, 10 hours ago by josh-6874.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean this https://prnt.sc/Y1nVAKzOz7ie table?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

josh-6874
    Participant

I was referring to the main content area, product description in this case. Multiple tables are used in the content and they are not organized but shrunken in responsive screen. My other theme does not behave like such.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Send me access to the admin panel so I can check how the description is adjusted. Also, send me some screenshots of where you see that they are shrunken on a responsive screen.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

josh-6874
    Participant

I have two video URLs in the private section which displays two different responsive behaviours between the two themes, Porto and Woodmart. Woodmart shrinks the entire screen by width and does not alter the table content to stack up.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I enable the default theme and check how it works there?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)