Home Forums WoodMart support forum Tabs / WP Bakery Builder not showing on mobile after update to 4.2.1

Tabs / WP Bakery Builder not showing on mobile after update to 4.2.1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jcbdesign
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve just updated to WoodMart 4.2.1 and my product information from the tabs / bakery builder is not showing on a mobile. It works fine on a desktop, but on a mobile it just disappears. please help.
    I’ve updated and checked the custom CSS and I think I’ve got everything checked that needs to be. I’ve tried disabling plugins, clearing caches, switching to the main theme but still not showing on a mobile. All was working fine before the update.

Hello,

I have tested your site in a mobile device, all the tabs shown perfectly fine in your product page.

You can check the video for clarification: https://jmp.sh/ClcZ0hG

Best Regards.

jcbdesign
    Participant

Hi thanks for coming back to me.
    The issue is still happening for me, may be you saw a cached version of the site?
    I’m using a Mac and the issue is happening on Safari and Chrome, as well as iPhone on wifi and 4g. I’ve also tested it on 2 different computers and it’s the same. I’ve put a link in the private content for the video. Please can you take another look? Also I get a login popup in Safari on the homepage, as seen in the video, not seen that on any other sites.
    Thanks

Most Welcome,

The video which you provided is not working. No it’s not a cached version which i test. Because I open your site link for the very first time in that device.

I suggest you, first of all deactivate all of your third party plugins again and then clear your cache as well. Because I noticed that you contain the CDN(cloudflare) try to check your site after flushing your server CDN cache as well.

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/Bvdu20l

Best Regards.

jcbdesign
    Participant

Thank you I’ll give that a try. The video link should be working now. my fault it was set to private.

Most Welcome,

Yes, I have seen your video now. The tabs not shown when you resize the browser to small size.

But in actual mobile device the tabs shown alright. Kindly check in actual mobile device or Ipad except of resizing browser.

Best Regards.

jcbdesign
    Participant

Thank you it’s working on mobiles and iPads. Still not working on desktops when you alter the screen size, but I’m hoping that will sort itself out in the next 24hrs or so when the caching catches up. It looks like it was all down to the cache and CDN services. I flushed cloud flare a couple of times and that did the trick.

Thanks again.

Most Welcome,

I’m glad that it works for you on Mobiles and IPads. Yes that might be due to your server cache.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tabs / WP Bakery Builder not showing on mobile after update to 4.2.1’ is closed to new replies.