Home Forums WoodMart support forum Thank you page message

Thank you page message

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

georkoy
    Participant

Hi ,

i have some questions…

1. Is there a way to alter the thank you page message. Basically i don’t want to change the thank you page it is very nice, i want to add some extra text (see attachment ). Is there a filter/hook for that?

2. I wondering if there is an option for animation in the shop pages. For example , when i click in a category and the products comes up , is there an option to put an animation like fade in, fade out , etc. for products filters …etc?

Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by georkoy.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. You need to install and use the loco translate plugin for that.

You can also watch the video in our detailed documentation in the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

2. Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

Best Regards

georkoy
    Participant

Hi ,

1. I have already install loco translate , because i have to translate the text in my language. However the thank you page wan not needed to translate as it was already translated. I just want to add some extra text.

2. ok no problem…

3. I try to change the color for new label via css but color not change see attachment.

4. in the side cart when i remove all products return to shop not translated from loco translator see attachment

5. I have put a background color to shop pages. is there a way to except the checkout page to have the default white color?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. You can add the text with the old text in the loco translate.

3. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

span.new.product-label {
    background-color: red;
    }

4. Please edit the translation file and click the SYnC button first then try to translate the string.

5. Please provide the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

georkoy
    Participant

Hi ,

1. What exactly you mean, it not clear to me.
    3. Yes that does the job. Thanks!
    4. I have already done it , but no effect….
    5. URL is in private content

Thanks again!

Hello,

1. Please see the screenshot: https://gyazo.com/0f3a9a9118ce5d9de34b225284f5f1f4

4&5. Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

georkoy
    Participant

Hi ,

The log in information is in private content

Thanks you , again!

Hello,

4. I have added the translation file and Synced it. Please try translating the text now.

5. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woocommerce-cart .main-page-wrapper, .woocommerce-checkout .main-page-wrapper {
        background-color: #fff;
    }

Best Regards

georkoy
    Participant

Hi ,

4. Ok thank you so , it need to translate Woodmart not Woodmart Child.. ok..

5. Yes , that is work very good.

6. I face another problem…WooCommerce status widget not show in admin dashboard.
    is there WooCommerce bug or an other conflict? I have already complete setup wizard , and try to disable plugins.

Many thanks again!

Hello,

We are Glad that all of your issues have been Resolved.

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

georkoy
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry but we could not help with woocommerce issues. Try asking the woocommerce support for help.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Thank you page message’ is closed to new replies.