Home Forums WoodMart support forum Thank-you page not working, redirect to 404

Thank-you page not working, redirect to 404

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hunilazar
    Participant

Hi,

So the problem is that after a purchase the website redirects to a 404 page, I have enabled the default woocommerce thank-you page but the problem does still persist and it might be a theme issue because it worked with other themes.

Thanks

Hello,

Go to Theme Setting > Shop > Thankyou page > enable the option Default “Thank you page” content.

If the issue remains, share the wp logins details so i will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

hunilazar
    Participant

I did activate it, however it didn’t seem to resolve the issue. I have attached the login information.

Hello,

You have missed the admin login URL. Can you please share the WP admin login URL in the private area so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

hunilazar
    Participant

Sure,

Hello,

First of all update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5.2 RELEASED”, update the required plugin, and check the option.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue remains, turn off all of the plugins not related to the theme, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

If the issue still remains, let me know and I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

hunilazar
    Participant

Hi,

I have proceeded as you said but the problem still persists. Could the error be at the endpoint?

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like WooCommerce Storefront to understand if it is our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

hunilazar
    Participant

Yep, so I have switched to Twenty Twenty-Four and it still redirects to a 404 page.

Hello,

You have checked with the default theme and the issue still remains. It means it is not our theme issue. Please contact the woocommerce community in this regard. They will guide you better because this functionality comes from WooCommerce.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)