Home Forums WoodMart support forum The checkout page goes blank after clicking on Place Order

The checkout page goes blank after clicking on Place Order

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

kapeefit
    Participant

The checkout page goes blank after clicking on Place Order.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kapeefit,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and Elementor plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

If the problem persists even with the default WordPress theme, it would suggest that WoodMart theme is not the cause of the issues.

In case it works with default theme, please provide me with temporary wp-admin access to Private Content area, I will take a look.

Regards,

kapeefit
    Participant

I have changed my default theme to Twenty Twenty-Three and it worked but It is not working with woodmart theme.

kapeefit
    Participant

To facilitate your request for temporary wp-admin access, I’m unable to fulfill that specific requirement. However, you can gain access to my website dashboard using either Any Desk Software or Team Viewer.

Furthermore, if it turns out that your theme isn’t entirely compatible with my specific requirements, kindly process a refund for the purchase.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kapeefit,

Thanks for the updates.

The checkout progress should be worked properly. Please create temporary admin access and send it to Private Content area, I will take a look the issue.

We don’t offer support via TeamViewer, thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

kapeefit
    Participant

Please find the attached temporary admin access in Private Content area and let me know when you resolve the issue so that I can revoke that temporary access

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kapeefit,

Thank you for sharing details.

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

kapeefit
    Participant

sure..please do the needful

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kapeefit,

I checked the site and I see that the Checkout page was edited with the help of Elementor editor https://monosnap.com/file/osKqi1U29MFYMVWjG3omFATHXwClkA and the Checkout shortcode was removed https://monosnap.com/file/ffMpYgKm6gjeawfnJ2hiZniwilaGdv.

I re-added and it worked very well now https://kapeefitshop.com/checkout-page/order-received/19755/?key=wc_order_yIx2Oly3KWpjz

You can now re-activate your 3-rd party plugins.

Regards,

kapeefit
    Participant

Please all the other settings of woodmart theme that will causes error in future and if everything is fine please let me know, I will revoke the access

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi kapeefit,

Settings of WoodMart theme won’t causes error related to WooCommerce pages.

Let me know if you need any helps.

Regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)