Home Forums WoodMart support forum The compare feature is not working when customer is not logged in

The compare feature is not working when customer is not logged in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

javitoor1001
    Participant

I have disabled all plugins except woodmart plugins, elementor and woocommerce

If I am not logged in I am not logged in the “compare” feature does not work. If I am logged in than it works. I have turned off all plugins except for woodmart, woodmart core and elementor.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have noticed CDN activated on your site. Please disable the CDN and remove the server cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

javitoor1001
    Participant

Is there no work around for this as I need CDN and server cache for optimal speed on my website

Hello,

Please let me know one thing, is the issue been solved after disabling the CDN from the server?

Best Regards.

javitoor1001
    Participant

no it has not been solved. However, I think having my CDN activated on my website is much more needed than compare function. Is there no other work around for this?

Hello,

Please disable CDN temporarily, if the issue remains, Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switch to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)