Home Forums WoodMart support forum The conditional settings for the layout function are not working

The conditional settings for the layout function are not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

balabalalouis
    Participant

Please help me check why the conditional settings for the layout function are not working.
    I try to set the product Single Product ID and Product tag. Both ways didn’t work. And I’ve clear all the cache.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

balabalalouis
    Participant

Hey, here is teh wp admin login detailed. please help me check it

Hello,

I have created a single product layout on your site of the “Rolling Bottle Dog Treat Toy” product and it is working fine.

Please check back your site and check the layout.

Best Regards.

balabalalouis
    Participant

Could you please let me know what action did you do? I didn’t find any change.

Attachments:

balabalalouis
    Participant

Please help me check it.

balabalalouis
    Participant

Hi, I didn’t get your reply. Could you please help me check it?

Hello,

Please check the preview layout of the specific product “Rolling Bottle Dog Treat Toy” on the frontend of the product:
    Here you can see:
    https://ibb.co/ZxXpp2L

You can compare the two products “Rolling Bottle Dog Treat Toy” and “3-Rotate Bottle and 2-Spinning Bottle Toy” on the frontend.

Best Regards.

balabalalouis
    Participant

Yes, I understand the difference now. However, I’m curious why the page is titled “2-Spinning Bottle and MultiPuzzle Dog Toys” when I accessed it from the dashboard. I would like to edit the page step-by-step according to my preferences. Specifically, I want to add the “Frequently Bought Together” block to my “Rolling Bottle Dog Treat Toy” page. Could you please guide me on how to access the actual layout page for the “Rolling Bottle Dog Treat Toy”?
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to check the layout condition and customize the layout in tha page builder for example add frequently bought together widget and check the issue on the frontend in specific condition’s product.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)