Home Forums WoodMart support forum the default homepage of my website remains unchanged

the default homepage of my website remains unchanged

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

abdelbarie26
    Participant

Dear Support Team

I hope this email finds you well. I recently purchased a theme, woodmart, from your company for my WordPress website. However, I am facing an issue with the installation and display of the theme’s homepage.

After successfully installing and activating the theme, I expected the homepage to change according to the new theme design. However, the default homepage of my website remains unchanged and seems to be unalterable.

I have followed the theme’s installation instructions carefully and checked that the theme is activated. Additionally, I have made sure to set the correct homepage in the WordPress dashboard under “Settings” > “Reading.” I selected the newly created homepage as my front page, but the issue persists.

I am keen to have the new homepage, as designed by your theme, displayed correctly on my website. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly. If there are specific settings or steps that I may have overlooked, please guide me accordingly.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your prompt response. Thank you for your support.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

In order to get the site exactly as shown on the demo, you need to upload the demo. Did you do that? Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)