Home Forums WoodMart support forum the dokan is not working

the dokan is not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

linksend26
    Participant

the dokan plugin is installed but the registration form is not showing properly in website
    the registration form required so many thing but its not visible to anyone
    please respond

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is a registration form on my side: https://prnt.sc/WKET9647qzH6, it looks good.

Send me a screenshot from your side if it looks different for you.

Kind Regards

linksend26
    Participant

you can also check its not showing the first name and all other field which is required for vendor login

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

Could you please check how it works with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Luke Nielsen.

linksend26
    Participant

it work perfectly on other theme but with woodmart .i hope this time i will get quick replay.
    you have checked right how its showing while login .

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Send me access to the admin panel and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. If you have a staging site, please send access to it so I can investigate it there.

Kind Regards

linksend26
    Participant

i want to just remove the option that showing I am vendor option from front end i want only i can vendor in website.if you can tell me the way to remove i m vendor option that will be helpful.i am done removeing the code from backend but that also not working

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8aqRxVJILg&ab_channel=weDevs video on how to remove that.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

linksend26
    Participant

I have done that video everything its not working i think woodmart some feature is not allowing or someting is problem .please can you tell what to next

linksend26
    Participant

or is there any way i can add some more fields in registration form of woocomerce as if i adding different plugin is destroying the look of website and evrything .how can i add field in registration form .

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The Registration functionality is related to WoCoommerce itself therefore our theme cannot influence it so try to use some plugins for customizing the registration page.

Also, currently, I do not see any “I Am A Vendor” checkbox – https://prnt.sc/bE4WP5W-GNGN, clarify where it is and send me access to the website so I can check how it works on the default theme.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)