Home Forums WoodMart support forum The dynamic discount rule does not work in specific categories and products

The dynamic discount rule does not work in specific categories and products

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

allforkitchen.kamla
    Participant

The dynamic discount rule does not work in specific categories and products,
    but when I had set it for all products then it worked fine

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

allforkitchen.kamla
    Participant

can you join the google meet or anydesk then you will guide me

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Firstly, I will check how it works on your side and then I will explain you there on how to adjust it.

We understand that this is a sensitive matter, and we assure you that we will use the access only for the purposes of helping you with your issue.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

allforkitchen.kamla
    Participant

This is admin details, please check and solve it and let me know why this problem occur in my website.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, it’s a weird issue. Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards.

allforkitchen.kamla
    Participant

Okay, you can do it

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is a result without 3rd party plugins: https://prnt.sc/UBB5juNs9xbd. After enabling all back, I found that the “Hide Categories Or Products On Shop Page” plugin affects it, so I suggest you disable it.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)