Home Forums WoodMart support forum The header does not switch between languages and currencies

The header does not switch between languages and currencies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ipaybom
    Participant

I used WMPL to translate my site, but it doesn’t work like the one I attached, with the ability to choose your own language, and currency. Please let me know how to make this effect, I thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Check our article on how to translate header – https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-use-wpml-with-woodmart/#translating-header-builder

As for the currency switcher, you need to use an appropriate plugin and show the switcher from that plugin to make it work.

Kind Regards

ipaybom
    Participant

It seems that my problem is still not solved, I’m trying to achieve what I need through HTML code, but the front end of the site is not rendering properly after I add the HTML code.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual and click the Multi-currency tab. There, you can configure secondary currencies, set different prices per currency, adjust currency switcher options, and more.

In general, send me access to your website so I can check the settings of it.

Kind Regards

ipaybom
    Participant

In the attached image is the effect I need, complete with language selection in a pop-up window, and currency switching.

I tried to add code in Header Builder using the 2 controls I labelled in the attachment.

But I can’t get it to display properly.

I’m not sure if it’s possible to just add the CSS code here (Attachment 3) shown in the image.

Thank you very much!

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Send this https://prnt.sc/1t7v2SzgOkC4 code to the private area so I can check what is wrong there.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

ipaybom
    Participant

My requirement is that I am not happy with the language switcher in WMPL, I need it to be able to switch between languages as well as currencies, so I would like to customise a tool that is as easy to use as the Woodmart title bar, please let me know how to do this or which is easier to customise using which title bar tool that is already available.

I know full well that customisation requires 2 codes, CSS and JS, but I don’t know where to enter them to display them correctly.

Attachments:

ipaybom
    Participant

As you can see in the attached image, when I don’t use WPML’s header widget, everything works fine with the layout.
    When I use the WPML title widgets, they have a problem with the layout and he is inexplicably close to the logo.

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)