Home Forums WoodMart support forum The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server.

The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Astrom
    Participant

Hi,

I have purchased and installed the Woodmart theme but when trying to import a prebuilt website I am getting the error “The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server.”.

I have contacted my hosting provider and they say that the timer is 300 seconds.

What can be the issue?

Kind regards,
    Anton

Hello,
    Please try to deactivate the third-party plugins not related to the theme and import the demo again.

Also, try to Increase the “PHP Max Input Vars” parameter to 10000or higher in your PHP configuration and import the demo again.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Astrom
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Where can I update that? Can you please guide me?

Kind regards,
    Anton

Hello,

You can ask your hosting provider for help on this matter.

Best Regards

Astrom
    Participant

Hi,

I have asked my hosting provider for help but they are telling me everything is looking fine on their end. So there must be something with the theme.

Can you please login to my WP-admin and check if you can import a prebuilt website or if you encounter the same issue?

Kind regards,
    Anton

Hello,

Can you please share the CPanel login details of your site as well.

Best Regards.

Astrom
    Participant

Hi,

Please see under extra information.

Kind regards,
    Anton

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. This issue has been fixed on your website and import now works correctly. Please check it from your end.

Kind Regards

Astrom
    Participant

Thank you! Now it works. Can you please tell me what you did?

Kind regards,
    Anton

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There was an error in the code that only happens on your website (for some unknown reason). We have fixed this in the theme’s code.

Could you please change the rating on ThemeForest? Thank you for understanding.

Astrom
    Participant

Ok thank you! Can you please tell me what code you fixed if it happens again?

After that I will change the rating on ThemeForest

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Edit the file inc/admin/modules/import/class-after.php and remove the line #133

$data_regenerator->initiate_regeneration();

Astrom
    Participant

Thank you! I have changed the rating on Themeforest

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you very much! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server.’ is closed to new replies.