Home Forums WoodMart support forum The mega menu is not DISPLAYED WELL on tablets or medium screens.

The mega menu is not DISPLAYED WELL on tablets or medium screens.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

anabsw
    Participant

Hi,
    Hello,
    I have a problem with the mega menu in the header.

The mega menu does not DISPLAY WELL on tablets or medium screens. (see attached images)

How can i fix this?

Thanks
    Ana

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

HTML Block is used to create a Mega Menu block and cannot be used in mobile and tablet view as they do not have space enough to reflect it.

Sorry, but our mega menu is not adapted for tablet devices and even we display it there it will not look and work correctly.

Best Regards.

anabsw
    Participant

Hi
    You’re wrong.
    The mega menu is displayed well on mobile phones, I don’t know where you get the information that it is not displayed well on mobile phones.
    The mega menu adapts and displays in a horizontal column. (see attached image)
    So… if on mobile phones the megamenu is displayed and adapts well (as I say, it is displayed on one as a vertical column)
    So, how can I make that megamenu continue to display on tablets as it does on mobile phones?

If it is not possible to do it, since from the queries I make you are telling me that nothing can be done.
    I think there must be a way.

My second alternative is to hide “Products” from the mega menu ONLY on tablets.
    So I would also like to know how I can do with CSS, so that it is hidden only on tablet screens, that “Products” section of megamenu.

That it is displayed on mobile phones and computers but not on tablets.

Please can you give me these two alternatives so I can test them and choose the one that best suits me?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

anabsw
    Participant

I attach link and access to the website so you can review.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We checked your dropdown HTML block and see that it is displayed exactly as configured in Elementor. Check the following video https://gyazo.com/639c0fe21f8a51bca41158d123472d88
    You need to make it a single column on tablet devices as you did for mobile.

Kind Regards

anabsw
    Participant

HI,

Yes, I know that, in the HTML layout it does look good, but when you see and review the website it does not appear well.
    I sent you screenshots to demonstrate what I’m telling you.
    Please you can review it on the website, not in the layout designer, but when it is displayed on the website.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As shown in the screenshots, it is not in one column. To fix this, you need to make the mega menu display in a single column on tablet devices, similar to how it is displayed on mobile devices.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)