Home Forums WoodMart support forum The page on the mobile phone has been unable to load successfully.

The page on the mobile phone has been unable to load successfully.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

adjsndiv
    Participant

Under the Chinese network, the mobile website can be opened quickly, but the header banner cannot be loaded and the back to top button cannot be displayed. At the same time, because the page cannot be loaded completely, the color switching function of the product color does not work. Is it because of China’s network problems? Or is there something wrong with the website’s code?
    The page only fully loads when I turn off the internet.

adjsndiv
    Participant

Please view this image attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

adjsndiv
    Participant

Before, it was normal to open the mobile version. This has been happening in the last few weeks

adjsndiv
    Participant

This error occurs, I wonder if it is related?

rest-proxy/?v=2.0:16 WebSocket connection to ‘wss://public-api.wordpress.com/pinghub/wpcom/me/newest-note-data’ failed:

adjsndiv
    Participant

This problem seems to be caused by the jetpack plug-in. After I deleted this plug-in, it returned to normal.
    Please ignore this question.
    Thanks

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘The page on the mobile phone has been unable to load successfully.’ is closed to new replies.