Home Forums WoodMart support forum The photos are not even size in photos grid.

The photos are not even size in photos grid.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

evelina.bend
    Participant

Hello,

When I add photos to the photos grid, it looks correct in the backend but is not on the website.

evelina.bend
    Participant

I am adding the photos.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Actually you had selected the Masonry Grid layout for them on your Site and according to the default working of the Masonry layout, it shows the images in uneven style.

If you want a simpler style then you need to select the Default grid one, which we have selected on your Site for these: https://snipboard.io/Tty8vu.jpg

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards

evelina.bend
    Participant

Now it shows this correctly, but my banner got messed. Please check the screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we are viewing the Homepage of your Site regarding the mentioned concern, the Images are appearing fine: https://snipboard.io/BWAcSq.jpg

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards

evelina.bend
    Participant

It looks correct now. Thank you for the help.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The photos are not even size in photos grid.’ is closed to new replies.