Home Forums WoodMart support forum The problem is displaying the content.

The problem is displaying the content.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ivask
    Participant

Hello. I have such a problem. The elementor stopped displaying content normally. For example, a form built on an elementor does not show steps. My form consists of 6 steps, everything is shown normally in the editor, but when you save everything and just look at the site, the data is simply written in 1 column. There is also a problem with videos from YouTube, they are shown in the editor but not on the site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor

Thank you in advance

Ivask
    Participant

I disabled the plugin and two-factor authentication. In private content, I send you administrator access

Ivask
    Participant

I think it’s a styling issue when trying to speed up a site with a theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to enable these options in Theme Settings -> Performance -> Plugins https://gyazo.com/66ea832fec9aede6ccf68c82fb40cc3f

Ivask
    Participant

Got better. But there is still the problem that the form seems to be divided into 2 columns.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This option should be turned off https://gyazo.com/a40314574c569e765f646617e616eaec
    Let us know if it helps.

Ivask
    Participant

Yes, everything works. You are best. Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The problem is displaying the content.’ is closed to new replies.