Home Forums WoodMart support forum The product card shows an uncorrect stock status on variable products

The product card shows an uncorrect stock status on variable products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bathorimatyas
    Participant

Dear XTemos,

we use your nice Woodmart theme on client’s webshop. We have got an issue.
    https://szanitermania.hu/termekkategoria/wellness-otthon/jakuzzik/citylife-jakuzzi/

On the variable products we want use too our custom stock status “Rendelésre” but the product cards shows “Készleten” or “Elfogyott”. On single product pages the status is correct via settings: https://szanitermania.hu/termek/wellis-malaga-life-deluxe-masolat/ but in product loops not.

Please fix this issue through a patch or please help me find a solution. Thanks in advice!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi bathorimatyas,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and WooCommerce plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

If the problem persists even with the default WordPress theme, it would suggest that WoodMart theme is not the cause of the issues.

In case it works with default theme, please provide me with temporary wp-admin access, I will debug that issue.

Regards,

bathorimatyas
    Participant

I found a solution on my own. Thank you!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi bathorimatyas,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘The product card shows an uncorrect stock status on variable products’ is closed to new replies.