Home Forums WoodMart support forum the product didnt show when i post more than 10 images on them

the product didnt show when i post more than 10 images on them

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mohroubai01
    Participant

hello sir
    when i post a product when I have more than 10 images it isn’t visible, and when I changed the theme used “hello elementor” the product became visible well

this examples
    https://stylehom.com/product/كنب-غرفة-نوم-مقاس-165-سم-كتان
    https://stylehom.com/product/rae-كنب-زاوية-مودرن/

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by mohroubai01.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated, and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

mohroubai01
    Participant

i found the problem with plugin “WPML String Translation” but its important
    I upload ur arabic po file I think the problem from it pls check it

Hello,

The issue is because of the Jet plugins, I have deactivated all the Jet-related plugins now the issue has been solved. I have enabled the WPML String Translation plugin as well with the Woodmart theme plugins, now the product pages are working fine.

Best Regards.

mohroubai01
    Participant

but i wanna solve the problem bc u say ur theme is compatible with crocoblock

mohroubai01
    Participant

i found the problem just with jetwoobuilder

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘the product didnt show when i post more than 10 images on them’ is closed to new replies.