Home Forums WoodMart support forum The product page appears distorted

The product page appears distorted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

andile38.aa
    Participant

The product page appears distorted on mobile view, theme installed furniture 2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please share the wp logins details in private content under the message area i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

andile38.aa
    Participant

I managed to fix it, somehow updating the site identity while on the affected pages causes the mobile version of the affected pages to be refreshed and fixed.

Now I have another problem, on the checkout page there is an estimate delivery notice “Your order is expected to leave our warehouse within 1-7 days.” I want to update this notice but can’t seem to find a way to do that as well as the discount section on the single product page.

Attachments:

Hello,

Go to layouts > edit checkout layout and single product layouts and you can edit these fields.

Best Regards.

andile38.aa
    Participant

The problem still persist some images are showing on editor mode but are not showing when I exit editor mode, some pages would appear distorted, I tried deactivating and reactivating the theme, I also tried to clearing catch.

Attachments:

Hello,

I have visited your site and checked the issue it is working fine:
    Screenshots for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/tsvGF6p
    https://ibb.co/pWfd28W

Sometimes, outdated or cached files can cause display issues. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

andile38.aa
    Participant

Hi when I enable woodmart core plugin I get an error on the order tracking page, please see the screenshot attached, I had previously copied my website from an old domain supply.goinstants.co.za to the new domain skipo.online.

Attachments:

Hello,

It seems that the file_get_contentsfunction for URLs is disabled on your server. You need to contact your provider and ask to enable this option.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)