Home Forums WoodMart support forum The results could not be loaded, custom layouts

The results could not be loaded, custom layouts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Alex
    Participant

I am having this error (screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Alex
    Participant

Here is the fatal error that follows

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Also, please explain what exactly you want to define here: https://prnt.sc/4YMn2MJn5IPV , so I will check it on your side.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Alex
    Participant

Hello Luke, I want to setup a custom layout for all the children categories.

That means I would exclude all parent categories there and apply the layout for all product archives.

I have tried disabling other plugins and going to the main theme of Woodmart, did not fix the issue, seems to be tied with the huge amount of attributes and terms there are on the website.

You can disable and enable stuff in the staging website, same issue there, credentials attached.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You have an error in the editor from which the default search is not working, so as a result it doesn’t show any result there.

https://monosnap.com/file/Pat60z1hg0Pcgj010uxyEaAUmPEzsp

Kind Regards

Alex
    Participant

Hello Luke,

This was a notice and not an error so not the real issue, however, there was an invalid taxonomy which was the real issue behind this, thanks for the heads up.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

So fixing that taxonomy sort out the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

Alex
    Participant

An invalid taxonomy was the issue yes, this is resolved, thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The results could not be loaded, custom layouts’ is closed to new replies.