Home Forums WoodMart support forum The second pictures and pictures after that are not show in product gallery

The second pictures and pictures after that are not show in product gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

homebeautys
    Participant

hi, please check this url, the images in the product gallery are not shown
    properly. Neither the admins nor the vistors can see the second and the rest of the images.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

homebeautys
    Participant

Puzzle solved. Google Listings and Ads will take the responsibility. šŸ˜› The rest images are shown as soon as I deactivated this plugin. thank you!

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘The second pictures and pictures after that are not show in product gallery’ is closed to new replies.