Home Forums WoodMart support forum The shopping cart icon in header is only shown to the logged in users.

The shopping cart icon in header is only shown to the logged in users.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

skarem100
    Participant

Hello and hope you are doing well. I have a problem that the shopping cart icon is only shown to the logged in users. I want it to be shown for all users. could you please help me with it?

Hello,

I have checked your site as a non-logged user. It is showing fine.
    See Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/VH3F9qQ

Best Regards.

skarem100
    Participant

Thank you so much. I resolved it. The problem is that now when I choose the sticky menu for english it is shown on both english and german. when I choose german then sticky menu changes on both english and germany. Can you help me to choose a sticky menu for english and another for german?

You can check it now it is the same for both languages.

Hello,

Can you please share the screenshot of the issue for a better understanding? Also, share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

skarem100
    Participant

Hello and hope you are doing well. Thank you for your reply. Yes sure.

on the pictures you see the sticky menu is the same for both German and English languages.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your given login details are not correct. Please share the correct login details so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

skarem100
    Participant

Thank you it is resolved

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The shopping cart icon in header is only shown to the logged in users.’ is closed to new replies.