Home Forums WoodMart support forum The shopping cart slide in is not styled? Did it not fully load from demo import

The shopping cart slide in is not styled? Did it not fully load from demo import

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

codywayne
    Participant

Hello,

Trying to figure out why the slide in cart is not styled? Not sure why, this is a fresh demo import. But for whatever reason this is not style like the demo?

Thanks,
    Cody

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please disable the shopping cart widget in the Elemntor > Settings > Integration.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

codywayne
    Participant

I have set that setting in Elementor > Settings > Integration to “Disabled” but its still not styling it correctly?

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

codywayne
    Participant

It’s currently installed locally, going to be putting it on a domain soon, so I can give you access sadly… I have all the required plugins installed, and there is no other random plugins installed on the staging site.

Hello,

Ok, please provide the site admin access as soon as you have the site on a live platform.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)