Home Forums WoodMart support forum The video in the slider does not work

The video in the slider does not work

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Rainhard
    Participant

Today on 2 domains with this template, the video in the slider stopped working. The slider is on the main page on each of the sites. We did not do anything in the settings ourselves.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Rainhard
    Participant

On the theme of twentysixteen the background video in the slider also does not work

Rainhard
    Participant

I want to add, the video works on a test subdomain

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If it doesn’t work with other themes as well then it is not caused by WoodMart. Maybe there is some conflict with other plugins or some problem with the video.

Rainhard
    Participant

But we did not install any plug-ins from the moment when everything worked correctly. How to deal with this? Maybe you can see if we give you access?

Rainhard
    Participant

You know that I discovered that everything works in the Yandex browser and opera … but in the chromium video does not play, can you look at you it loses?

Rainhard
    Participant

See screenshot in private content

Rainhard
    Participant

but that’s how it works … how do I not fix it? (see screen)

Rainhard
    Participant

Is it the same?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable all external plugins, update our theme and Revolution Slider to the latest version and choose some other videos for this. Also, try to create a slider from scratch step by step to understand on which point it stops from playing.

Rainhard
    Participant

Plug-ins all turned off, version of the theme 2.6, version of the slider 5.4.7.4, in the screenshot I found the code that does not allow the video to work in the browser chrome. If you change it to manual, then everything works fine, but if the plug-in is updated everything will be overwritten. The problem is clearly in the slider plugin. I tested on 5 different computers. I have this error after your last update (with which the slider was updated). How to solve this issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, you said that it works on another domain. Could you please check does it have this code also?

Rainhard
    Participant

I was wrong, I checked in another browser of another domain and I realized it quite recently. All browsers except Chrome work fine

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to create a slider from scratch step by step to understand on which point it stops from playing.

Rainhard
    Participant

Well I’ll do it, but do not you think it’s strange on 2 sites at once? With different settings with different plugins.

Rainhard
    Participant

Made a new slide on the new page, but nothing works

Rainhard
    Participant

2 different browsers and 2 different visibility options

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your website link so we can check it.

Rainhard
    Participant

See Private Content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, my mistake. I meant your website admin access, not just link. We want to check your slider configuration.

Rainhard
    Participant

Update

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue

.rs-background-video-layer iframe {
        visibility: visible !important;
        opacity: 1!important;
    }

Rainhard
    Participant

It Works! THX!!!

Rainhard
    Participant

While the page is being loaded, you can see the part of the youtube and the cover button from the YouTube, this option is a bit wrong, can you tell the developers of the slider plug-in?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are not able to do this since it works well on our side. There is some problem on your website only. Maybe it will be improved of fixed in some of the next updates.

Rainhard
    Participant

Today, we found an error when playing video on the mobile version, swearing at the SSL certificate, in this case to whom we contact?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be some problem with the latest version of the plugin. We hope that it will be fixed in their next updates.

Kind Regards

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)