Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme compatibility issue with Elementor

Theme compatibility issue with Elementor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DJLS1997
    Participant

Hi,

I have this website https://gahealthbeauty.com/ I created using Elementor and Elementor Pro. I wanted the product, cart and checkout functioned so I installed Woodmart theme. But upon activating the theme I am getting an wordpress error. Once I disabled the Elementor plugin the error is gone. But I want the Elementor plugin to work on this theme since I have already created pages using Elementor.
    Please help me solve this asap!

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off, activate the theme and send us your FTP access so we can investigate the issue.

Kind Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

I have done as per your instruction. Please check the FTP credentials and find me a solution.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this issue on your website. This fix will be included in our next theme update as well.

DJLS1997
    Participant

Thanks for getting this solved. Can you please explain to me what was the issue ? Also my previously built layout is broken.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We fixed the issue with the section element but didn’t change anything in your layouts. Could you please clarify what exactly is changed?

DJLS1997
    Participant

It’s a width issue but I guess I can get that fixed. Anyway thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Theme compatibility issue with Elementor’ is closed to new replies.