Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Fonts Disappeared from Elementor Font Style>Typography Menu

Theme Fonts Disappeared from Elementor Font Style>Typography Menu

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

allin10
    Participant

Dear support,

Today I noticed when trying to create a new page that I do not have the option to select a font from the “Theme Fonts” section on any Elementor Template.
    Does that has to do with the new Elementor Pro 6.2 update?
    All of my website has been created using a custom theme font that I have uploaded on woodmart settings.

Best regards,
    Stergios

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by allin10. Reason: Accidentally pressed "Enter" and submitted without finishing my post
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please try to deactivate Elementor Pro and check how it works. If the problem persists, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

allin10
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Deactivating Elementor Pro brought back the Theme Fonts 😀, but that’s not a solution I can go with becauses I am using Elementor Pro site-wide.

Best Regards,
    Stergios

Hello,

Our developers work on fixing this incompatibility and it would be fixed in the nearest update. We expect the new release by the end of the month.

Best Regards

allin10
    Participant

Hello,

Okay thank you very much I am really looking forward for it.
    Something else I noticed is that the Gallery Element won’t open the images (lightbox) when tapped on mobile device. On the desktop it works fine.
    Is there a fix for that?

Best regards,
    Stergios

Hello,

Could you kindly provide the page URL where I can check the gallery?

Best Regards

allin10
    Participant

Hello
    I have included a Gallery on all of my Apartments(Products) pages, you will find them after a bit of scrolling.
    eg.
    https://allin10.gr/product/amazing-apartment-02/

Best Regards

Hello,

You are using Elementor default gallery and we can guarantee its proper performance, please use this one instead: https://gyazo.com/967fe47409e8dc4f245a8680c6885b95

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

allin10
    Participant

Hello,

But this one does not offer a filter bar, is there anything we can do?

Best regards

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can hardly suggest you anything, you will have to choose what is the most priority lightbox or filter.

Best Regards

allin10
    Participant

Hello again,

As far as the font bug “Theme Fonts Disappeared from Elementor Font Style>Typography Menu”, I have purchased again your theme for a new project of mine and I noticed that I cannot select the theme font on Elementor. Did the developers fix the bug or they are still trying?

I am running the latest version of your theme. With only the required plugins fully updated.

Best regards,
    Stergios

Hello,

You have provided limited access. If you want to use the Elementor fonts, uncheck the Disable Default Fonts in the Elementor > Settings and make sure “Load Elementor icons CSS file” is on in the Theme Settings > Performance > Plugins.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)