Home Forums WoodMart support forum theme not work proerly

theme not work proerly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

In the Private Content Area:

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

1) Please provide with some relevant screenshot of the header what issues you are facing to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2&3) In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use the GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

hi
    i changed server wp engine two days back theme not work properly all the point
    wp engine says
    theme php problem
    i don t understand please help for us

Hello,

Please elaborate what issue you are facing with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)