Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme settings & dummy content not showing

Theme settings & dummy content not showing

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

tech6005
    Participant

I installed the theme and the child theme and the theme settings does not appear on the side bar neither does the dummy content…
    Also when i try Generating style.css file for the website it tells me
    Wrong JSON data format. Try to resend the form.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make sure you have installed and activated all in Appearance > Install plugins

Then check and enable “Enable Dummy Content import function”

If you have done all, but still have the problem, provide your site admin access we shall check.

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

Private content below.

tech6005
    Participant

I activated all the plug ins, it now shows the theme settings but not the dummy content.

Hello,

First of all, activate the Base version https://gyazo.com/a57e2e1d4b3114b8a4befb6ef5e4701e

Next, go to the right and choose the demo from the dropdown, which you want to upload.

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

I got it, thank you.
    One problem I am having a lot though its the page’s layout it never stays as full width and keeps changing why would this be?

Hello,

If you need full-width layout you can set it in the Theme Settings > General layout for all pages excepting Woocommerce templates, Woocommerce templates are set in Shop > Sidebar and Titles. If it is not what you mean please clarify.

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

I did it and it works but whenever I make any change all the layout moves tot he right a bit and i have to be going back and forth to fix it on the page layout again.

Hello,

Please send me the screen and page URL with the problem.

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

Hello, what size the products images have too be with this theme using woo commerce? Is there a specific size. I don’t want my products to look uneven in the title or images if so… do I need any additional plug ins for this. Sometimes it done by default with the themes code sometimes it has to be done through plug ins.

Hello,

Please read and follow the suggestions on the image configuration https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Our theme has the option for the product title limitation in the Theme Settings > Shop > Product style > Product title lines limit > one or two lines.

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

Ok, I tried everything and the images are still coming up really big on the single image product page.. What size would be the recommended size to upload them? am I doing anything wrong? PLease Help I havent uploaded the rest of the pictures because I have no clue how since each theme is different.

tech6005
    Participant

Also my header goes beyond the page size even if i do full with, boxed it turns back to being super wide, way above page content. The search bar goes beyond the page size.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tech6005
    Participant

If you click on on events on the right side the page goes to it’s normal size but if you click anywhere else it goes beyond the page’s size.

tech6005
    Participant

Please fix

tech6005
    Participant

I need to remove electronics from my google search please. Just leave the brand name.

tech6005
    Participant

Stopped

Hello,

Please check your credentials I cannot log in.

There is not recommended sizes, it depends on your purpose and site, we just provide the sizes used in our demo and list them here https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Navigate to Woodmart > Header builder > choose your header and disable full-width header https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/global-header-settings/

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

I did disable it and it was still showing longer than the page.
    Also the google search engine takes the name of whatever template you use.

tech6005
    Participant

`Is there a permanent fix to this, my website can’t be like that every time I reload a page it expands above the page margins.

tech6005
    Participant

Not even the demo content stays in it’s place ive tried even starting from scratch with no previous pre sets and it goes back to failing to stay in the page.

Hello,

1. Please provide workable access to the site.

2. Also, the google search engine takes the name of whatever template you use. please provide the screen and page URL

3 . Is there a permanent fix to this, my website can’t be like that every time I reload a page it expands above the page margins. please provide the screen

4. Demo, navigate to the Theme Settings > Other > make sure the showing demo content has been enabled.

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

I am working on a staged site to transfer it live to my main site later.

tech6005
    Participant

Even if I wanted my site full width, it shouldn’t move pass the screen size.
    If you find what the problem is please explain why and how to fix it.

Hello,

Please provide the screens and page URL for each issue.

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

The home page everything in the home page is past the margins

tech6005
    Participant

I cant send screens ive resized the images and they are bigger than 512. everything in the home page is off and the header too when you open up any other pages.

Hello,

Install this soft and provide screens for each problem https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

Sample 1

tech6005
    Participant
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Theme settings & dummy content not showing’ is closed to new replies.