Home Forums WoodMart support forum There has been a critical error on this website

There has been a critical error on this website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

imrit450
    Participant

Hello,

I tried installing Mega Electronics but the first time I received issues with PHP. After fixing it I tried installing the theme again but now I have a “There has been a critical error on this website” with the homepage looking like the screenshot below.

I noticed issues with other themes too and even tried to uninstall the entire wordpress and reinstalling it.
    I am running wordpress on an Ubuntu 20.03 server.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by imrit450.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

imrit450
    Participant

Hello

It is a fresh wordpress website with 0 plugins added outside the required ones from the theme.

Below are the login details

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like the mb_strtolower function is disabled on your server. Contact your hosting provider for help with this. https://gyazo.com/7e017a327f1c82e4ef7bdf7922c1d836

Kind Regards

imrit450
    Participant

Hello,

the issue has been fixed.

1. install mbstring: $sudo apt-get install php-mbstring
    2. check if extension=mbstring is enable in php.ini file => It wasn’t

Thanks a lot.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘There has been a critical error on this website’ is closed to new replies.