Home Forums WoodMart support forum There is a problem with playing video on the slides.

There is a problem with playing video on the slides.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

Hello. I want to use the Woodmart slide. However, it bothers me that I cannot add a video to the background. Later, without adding any photos or backgrounds to the slides, I clicked on edit with Elementor and automatically added a video to the background of the contents. I succeeded. I got the result I wanted.

But when I added a second slide, as you saw in the video, the video does not appear at first. If I reduce the screen size or open the inspect element, the video suddenly starts to appear. It seems there is a CSS issue here. Can you help me with the problem?

By the way, I want to use a video slide. Did I proceed correctly?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I disable the 3rd party plugins?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

Of course you can. I am currently in a test run. I haven’t turned it into a serious site.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Add the code below into the “On document ready” area in Theme Settings -> Custom JS. Clear the cache and check how it works.

document.querySelectorAll('.wd-slider > .wd-carousel-inner > .wd-carousel').forEach( function (carousel) {
    	carousel.addEventListener('wdSlideChange', function (e) {
    		elementorFrontend.elements.$window.trigger('elementor/bg-video/recalc')
    	});
    });

Kind Regards

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

My brother is working perfectly. You are perfect Luke. You solve everything. I have been grateful for 2 years.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad I could help!

Let me know if there’s anything else you need.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘There is a problem with playing video on the slides.’ is closed to new replies.