Home Forums WoodMart support forum There was an error getting your inbox. Please try again.

There was an error getting your inbox. Please try again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have an error on my woo-commerce home page.
    There was an error getting your inbox. Please try again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

I am using another theme also. I checked plugins also. Unwanted plugins are not inserted in my website. Pls give a solution.

Hello,

Sorry to say I am unable to do anything due to your server issue. You have checked with the default theme and the issue still remains. It means it is not our theme issue. Please contact the woocommerce community in this regard. They will guide you better.

Also read the discussion here and check the issue:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-there-was-an-error-getting-your-inbox/

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)