Home Forums WoodMart support forum timeout limit

timeout limit

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

bram
    Participant

The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it to 300 seconds.

Hello,

I am getting an error like this when importing a theme. I increased it to 300 to fix the timeout but still no improvement.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You have to ask the hosting provider support to increase the max execution time from the PHP settings from the CPanel.

Best Regards.

bram
    Participant

Even though I corrected the PHP settings, the problem still persists.

bram
    Participant

“I’ve increased the value to 360, which is quite high. Could you try again? If it still doesn’t work, I suggest contacting the place where you got the theme and explain that even though the limit, which is normally 90 and sufficient for all customers on the server, was updated first to 180 and then to 360, it is still not enough.”

This message was written by the hosting service provider. What could be the problem?

bram
    Participant

I transferred my domain to another hosting company. Even though the settings have been upgraded I still get the same error.

bram
    Participant

The hosting company said, “It is not a problem caused by us, even though we increased the upper limits of your package, the problem was not solved.” Could it be related to this latest version of the theme?

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details and Cpanel login details of your site so I will check and import the demo on your site? Also, please tell me which demo do you want to import on the site?

Best Regards.

bram
    Participant

The new hosting company revised some timeout information and the issue has now been resolved. However, after moving to the new hosting provider, I installed the theme and imported the demo data, but it seems that I need to send a license code.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to click on the “Deactivate” button for your domain in your account on our website https://xtemos.com/my-account/
    Then you will be able to activate the license on your new server without any issues.

Best Regards.

bram
    Participant

Hello again,

It’s fixed, thank you.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘timeout limit’ is closed to new replies.